Go to Pending projects
Here is a selection of a number of completed projects.
- Social mobility – individuals, groups, neighborhoods [NICIS Project]
- Neighborhoods economies [NICIS Project]
- The power of public spaces [NICIS project]
- Mixed embeddedness – Immigrant entrepreneurship in four Dutch cities
- Global Cities, Local shops. A comparative study of changing retail landscapes. The Rise of Neighborhoods as Places of Leisure and Consumption. A project commissioned by NWO/STIP.
- European Research on Islam and Muslim Communities . A project commissioned by New York City’s Russell Sage Foundation.
- International Network ‘Working on the Fringes’. International network of researchers of immigrant businesses in the (in)formal economy, sponsored by the European Commission and the European Science Foundation.
- Werk en Werkgelegenheid in de Buurt. Project in opdracht van het Ministerie van Volkshuisvesting, Ruimtelijke Ordening en Milieubeheer, Directoraat-Generaal Wonen, Directie Strategie.
- The Immigrant Garment Industry. An international comparative study of the immigrant garment industry in The Netherlands, France, Britain, and the USA.
- The Immigrant Construction Industry. Project on the non-formation of an immigrant niche in the Dutch construction industry.
- Financing and Financial Management of Immigrant Businesses. An exploratory study commissioned by EMPORIUM.