Tunis, September 10-15, 2018
- Rath, J. & A. Swagerman (2015) ‘Promoting Ethnic Entrepreneurship in European Cities: Sometimes Ambitious, Mostly Absent, Rarely Addressing Structural Features’, International Migration.Published online: 13 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/imig.12215.
- Hiebert, D., J. Rath & S. Vertovec (2014) ‘Urban Markets and Diversity: Toward a Research Agenda’, Ethnic and Racial Studies. 38 (1), pp. 5-21, DOI: 10.1080/01419870.2014.953969
- Aytar, V. and J. Rath (eds) (2012) Selling Ethnic Neighborhoods. The Rise of Ethnic neighborhoods as Places or Leisure and Consumption. New York: Routledge.
- Kloosterman, R. and J. Rath (2010) ‘Shifting Landscapes of Immigrant Entrepreneurship’, pp. 101-123 in Open for Business. Migrant Entrepreneurship in OECD Countries. Paris: OECD.
- Kloosterman, R., J. van der Leun and J. Rath (2010) ‘Mixed embeddedness. (In)formal economic activities and immigrant businesses in the Netherlands’, pp. 315-338 in M. Martiniello and J. Rath (eds), Selected Studies in International Migration and Immigrant Incorporation. IMISCOE Textbook Series 1. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press.
- Niekerk, M. van, J. Rath, and others (2008) Entrepreneurial Diversity in a Unified Europe. Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship/Migrant Entrepreneurship. Brussels: European Commission, DG Enterprise and Industry
- Kloosterman, R. and J. Rath (eds) (2003) Immigrant Entrepreneurs: Venturing Abroad in the Age of Globalization. Oxford/New York: Berg/University of New York Press.
or check this.