Pending PhD projectsFebruary 25, 2020
Go to Home | Pending PhD projects | Completed PhD projects | External examination | How to apply?
Pending PhD projects
- Merve Aygün, Cultural Consumption, Urban Spaces and New Middle Classes: A Case Study in Istanbul
- Sabrina Dinmohamed, Immigrant home-making practices
- Richard Girling, ‘Studying Up’ in Migrant Entrepreneurship: Privileged migrant entrepreneurs from the ‘Global North’ in the emerging economy of Wroclaw, Poland
- Eline Hansen, The BuurtMoesBinnenTuin: A symbolic, collective and intimate space in the Kolenkitbuurt
- Sebastián Ibarra González, Urban conflicts and new strategies of social production of habitat in the city of Santiago
- Mert Kayhan, Discovering the Mentality Dimension: the Relationship between Mentality, Political Culture, and the Political Role of the Military in Turkey
- Fenna Smits,Building Infrastructures, Making Collectivities
- Agnese Lace, Political Duality of Dual Citizenship: Immigrants versus Emigrants [External supervisor at Koç University, Istanbul
- Fenneke Wekker, Building Belonging. How Different Types of Familiarity Affect Feelings of Home.
- Judith Zijlstra, Brain(e)scapes: the obstacles and strategies of Iranian engineering students within the global knowledge economy